The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT facelift rolling shell - damaged

blue-luck

Why would you put an expensive kit onto a Cat D car though?

Not sure what you mean Rob as a Cat D is not really a stigma it just means the insurers decided it was not in their interests to repair and as i said before starting with a virtually bare shell would be more cost effective than starting with a straight car and then most of it having to be removed and sold on etc. This would be more a repair the visible damage and then rebuild using all the bits and bobs I want on it and get it exactly as I want both inside outside and under the hood!

Guest CoolsBlue
Got to agree nearly the same as my lil mishap.....

I am lovingly restoring mine.....

Parts £1200

Drivers side Inner wing (now not required)

2 x Front straps (now not required)

Full rear quarter panel

Arch liner

Wing

Uk glass headlights.

Labour £2000

Body kit £850

Full car re-spray £3000

Volks wheels £2500

Top secret diffuser £1400

Mine is unrecorded and also an aero.

Total cost over £10K but I will not be selling and it will be the color I want with the body kit i want.

Maybe we should start a forum for rescue a supra. (NSPCS)

looks like it needs to go back on the jig mate, the boot lid dosent line up with the rear driver side arch, the bonnet dosent line up with the front driverside wing, front driver side had a nock:taped:

Guest CoolsBlue
Maybe we should start a forum for rescue a supra. (NSPCS)

Good idea, we could use the project section, but start the thread title with 'NSPCS - My supra revival'

looks like it needs to go back on the jig mate, the boot lid dosent line up with the rear driver side arch, the bonnet dosent line up with the front driverside wing, front driver side had a nock:taped:

Boot lid dose not line up because of removed rubber pads and liner.

Drivers wing is not bolted down just placed on for rough alignment of bonnet.

Bonnet not in final alignment position yet. :p

All fettling and shut lines will be done at the body shop (Toyota approved) before full car re-spray. :)

Guest CoolsBlue
Yes now thats a good idea, i got one that i revived that will make your jaws drop!!!

Me to

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you live in northampton and your supra looks just the same as MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! except the alloys are different:(

Guest supranonturbo
Me to

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you live in northampton and your supra looks just the same as MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! except the alloys are different:(

LOL! Whereabouts are you, im in Desborough!

Guest CoolsBlue
LOL! Whereabouts are you, im in Desborough!

I dont know where that is:blink:im just around the corner from riverisde (langlands near weston favell area):)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.