The mkiv Supra Owners Club

breaking n reg n/a 5 speed manual

barneybrendan

tes speakers covers on the door cards chap :D

If you want to buy my old doorcards with the speaker covers in, I could then buy his as they don't have the speaker covers on them.

P'm me or give me a ring if you still have my number.

Sort of a thread hijack, but only to raise the extra cash to buy yours;)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have

Rear lights

TT Dash cluster

boot bump stops lower

Manual radiator

front crash bar

lower headlight metal frame around front of car

also see my Drag Thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=158799

none of those parts look at th pics you see why especialy the front .looked at your drag thread.i actualy won that car on ebay and in dispute over it .guy was a t****R.

none of those parts look at th pics you see why especialy the front .looked at your drag thread.i actualy won that car on ebay and in dispute over it .guy was a t****R.

The owner was not the seller and the reserve was actually £10000

I too Bidded and filed a fraudelent mis-interpretation file with eBay but have had no reply!

In the end i asked for a number, rang it and bought it.

it was worth that but not for wot i wanted.his mate must be peed right off as that will be 2 strikes on his ebay.think i won it for £3535,

which was stupidly cheap.but as i want tube chassis the rear set up ect didnt warent spending any more.

if you dont get your door glass i will be having plexy ones done later for mine .have you got a price for having yours done yet.

it was worth that but not for wot i wanted.his mate must be peed right off as that will be 2 strikes on his ebay.think i won it for £3535,

which was stupidly cheap.but as i want tube chassis the rear set up ect didnt warent spending any more.

if you dont get your door glass i will be having plexy ones done later for mine .have you got a price for having yours done yet.

Not got price on glass yet but when i do will let you know.

So i take it you want to keep all your window/door rubbers/rear lights etc etc?

Guest Budz86

Hi mate, do you have the speedo? Just got a TSD fitted but still stock speedo. Can you let me know a price/delivery time?

Thanks

Dean

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.