The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black TT Jspec

nikbiomed

See link

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/643544.htm

A bit pricy I know but it is a fantastic base car with an excellent low miles engine and some nice upgrades.

Particularly looking for an Aerotop in PX for this as I want to do some conversions to it over the winter. I am willing to take bits off of the car to reduce the price, try me.

Not too fussed about paint/body or engine of Aerotop as I can do most of the work to it, so if you have a banger I could be interested???

Please no silly PX deals though.

That isn't expensive at all mate - I think it's a bloody bargain for what you are getting.

Good luck with the sale - someone will get a great deal:)

Thanks bud but have had no interest at all. Maybe times are hard, after all we do seem to be in a "credit crunch" at the moment. Wonder if anyone else is managing to sell theirs.

That is a great looking car. Looks very clean. Maybe some engine or interior shots would help.

The fuel prices these days are really killing the market too.

I certainly hear what your saying. I am lucky this car is just my toy, I have a regular daddies car so dont need to worry about fuel prices. But I guess as an everyday ride this would be quite expensive in present climes.

shocked this hasnt sold yet mate,really shocked.absolutely stunnin example this

I have one guy interested but is toying on the idea of comming down from Scotland on the train. A bloody long way to where I live so he is very keen. I am very confident the car is a good un and am reluctant to sell but I am desperate to get an Aerotop and convert to TT. However winter is comming fast and therefore if it dont sell this time around I am keeping it. Could be for the best.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.