The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full UK brake setup.

JamieP

Bliamy Jamie you must be a popular guy as I tried to sell mine for less than that really and I could not get any responce. Still got mine if anyone is interested. Niz I know you are but heh it seems the cash aint a flowing at the mo.

Trouble is your a new member with no feedback, no offence but anyone sending you money is taking a risk.

Bliamy Jamie you must be a popular guy as I tried to sell mine for less than that really and I could not get any responce. Still got mine if anyone is interested. Niz I know you are but heh it seems the cash aint a flowing at the mo.

To be honest mate, you've not really been 100% clear with your advert - you say what is for sale is in the pics, but that is only front calipers and front/rear discs - therefore it's not clear whether or not you are selling a FULL UK brake set up like Jamie has, or just a few parts.

To be honest mate, you've not really been 100% clear with your advert - you say what is for sale is in the pics, but that is only front calipers and front/rear discs - therefore it's not clear whether or not you are selling a FULL UK brake set up like Jamie has, or just a few parts.

I guess its not clear or at least not to people who have not seen a UK brake setup before and for this I opologise. The pics are showing rear calipers not fronts and I can only presum that a lot of people have made the same mistake to you and thought they were fronts!!!.

Again sorry I must not presume in future people on here know their supes as well as I thought

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.