The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full UK brake setup.

JamieP

Full front and rear kit.

Feel strong, ive done a couple of 100mph pulls with them to test them out and no warping/juddering/noise etc,pulled up dead straight, coming off the car in a week or so.

If you want them give me a shout.

£450

Regards Jamie

Full front and rear kit.

Feel strong, ive done a couple of 100mph pulls with them to test them out and no warping/juddering/noise etc,pulled up dead straight, coming off the car in a week or so.

If you want them give me a shout.

£450

Regards Jamie

Yeah, I'll take them please Jamie. I'm sure you aren't up at this time of day but stick my name on them and we'll sort it out when you're ready. You've got my number.

Cheers.

You are absolutely kidding????? :speechless:

I believe what Niz was attempting to say was: By crikey old bean, that is a cracking price! It is a terrible shame I am strapped for funds at this time as I recognise how much of a bargain I am missing here! (I don't believe he was having a go at the actual price ;)).

Really not a bad price at all *freebump* - Sadly I have all the brakes I need.... for now!!! These opportunities never avail themselves when I am looking intently in times of need!! ;)

Jamie

looks like I am about 50th in the que but if no one else comes up with the readies I can drop by and pick them up with cash. Could do this weekend but probably too early to know whether they are still available so I will get back in line!!

cheers

P

Bliamy Jamie you must be a popular guy as I tried to sell mine for less than that really and I could not get any responce. Still got mine if anyone is interested. Niz I know you are but heh it seems the cash aint a flowing at the mo.

Post a link matey ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.