The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra tt manual

Beefyblx

I'm not expecting a master piece, just a unfinished project or a quick sale, there's no harm in asking:blink:

I don't blame you chap. I've seen TT6's go for less than £6k, it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time, and also being sufficiently flexible. I don't think £6k is ridiculously low at all though. Good luck with the search, you won't regret buying one :)

Guest flipper

.....you would struggle to get a nice one for £6k...1993/94 models (grade 4 nice :)) are still fetching that as a start price in Japan ...

Id either wait and get a good un...or take your choice...remember these are 10 year old plus supercars...with big bhp...dont understand getting a cheap one....my mate got a cheap one £4400...been slapped both REAR sides and n/s/f/ chassis leg bent....id drive it straight off the docks....Not a GOOD supra experience...

Plus you would never really know what a Proper one feels like...save your cash and put it to a good 1

Guest cj748

Try member st3ven1. (ad is live on here)

It's a bit less than what he may want, but he might meet you in the middle.:innocent:

Good luck.

CJ

I'm not expecting a master piece, just a unfinished project or a quick sale, there's no harm in asking:blink:

Keep at it, you will find a nice for that money, i found a few around 6k when i was looking and settled on my black one.

cheers pal i'm really into black or red at the minute, u snapped a good one there! How much did u pay for your black one if u don't mind me asking?

Keep at it, you will find a nice for that money, i found a few around 6k when i was looking and settled on my black one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.