The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pendulum live on Radio 1

AndrewOW

Which show/when was this on? It'll be available on the iPlayer (hopefully!)

Jo Whiley's show today (30.07.08), but Greg James was sitting in for her. It was the live lounge feature.

I must say, I had to stop what I was doing and turn the volume up, as I just had to listen to it. Really prefer it to the original, and I may even invest in their album too, if they're really that good. :)

They played Download Festival this year (metal festival) and they were great.. all us metallers were lovin it!.. its really strange cos my friend whos a dj has known them for a while and i remeber only last year they were playing like the crappy clubs in ZERO towns (like stroud) now they are Huge! so good on em. new albulm is fantastic.

On TV tonight:

July 30th 2008

ITV2

7:00pm iTunes Festival 2008

Peaches Geldof and Dave Berry present highlights from the 2008 iTunes Festival from KOKO in Camden, here featuring performances by The Zutons, Pendulum, Suzanne Vega and Gabriella Cilmi, plus an interview with Katy Brand.

and ITV2+1 at 8:00pm