The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White one Garstang Road near Moor Park SuperSupra??

steb9780

Sure it was SuperSupra, white with noce rims on

I was waiting at the lights on Garstang Road turning right down Blackpool Road, at about 5pm.

When you went past I let rip on the horn, I don't think you noticed me.

Certainly was me pal, and I did honk back , but unfortunately my horn is the standard gay one which slightly resembles a mouse farting, only quieter......

And there was me thinking I was the only white in the village! :D

Certainly was me pal, and I did honk back , but unfortunately my horn is the standard gay one which slightly resembles a mouse farting, only quieter......

And there was me thinking I was the only white in the village! :D

Ah yes, it was you.

I thought so. Ah you have one of those gimp horns do you. Mine ain't to bad, it's some sort of aftermarket one. It's a bit more manly :D

Ah yes, it was you.

I thought so. Ah you have one of those gimp horns do you. Mine ain't to bad, it's some sort of aftermarket one. It's a bit more manly :D

Yeah no kidding! I heard yours quite clearly, so honked back, then thought "Actually he probably won't have heard my mouse fart so maybe I should wave instead", by which time I was about 100 yards from you so was a tad too late. Oops.....

Ah well, I'm selling up soon, practicality has to take preference unfortunately.... :(

Yeah no kidding! I heard yours quite clearly, so honked back, then thought "Actually he probably won't have heard my mouse fart so maybe I should wave instead", by which time I was about 100 yards from you so was a tad too late. Oops.....

Ah well, I'm selling up soon, practicality has to take preference unfortunately.... :(

Wimp, I have 2 kids they suffer quietly :D

Ah yes, it's more the ££££ and also the practicality of trying to fit all my camping and climbing stuff in my car, as well as other peoples. Just doesn't happen! It's my only car you see, so kinda stuck! :(

Yeah fair point mate.

What you getting next then?

i fit all my camping gear in the car fine just got back from llandudno yesterday. i also do a spot of climbing too only indoor at the mo as im getting back into it after 3 years out. go westview evey wednesday night maybee see u down there some time.

sorry to inter upt the conversation by the way. ;)

i fit all my camping gear in the car fine just got back from llandudno yesterday. i also do a spot of climbing too only indoor at the mo as im getting back into it after 3 years out. go westview evey wednesday night maybee see u down there some time.

sorry to inter upt the conversation by the way. ;)

Ah, I go down on tuesdays pretty much every week. Perhaps we're ships passing in the night so to speak! Ever go on a tuesday?

well my mate (climbing partner) has fractured his elbow so he will be out of action for a while ive get a mate from work that comes along sometimes so ill try and pop down on tuesday and say hi.

Nice one man, sorry about the delay, just been in Malaga for a week sunning it up Spanish styley :) I should be down on tuesday if you can make it. You can't really miss me, I'm the tallest guy there at 6" 4. Normally go down at around 6ish.