The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 NA Supra

iain2010

Up for sale is my Toyota Supra NA Auto. The car is in brilliant condition and only up for sale due to having a company car.

Engine

- Serviced 1000 miles ago including oil, plugs, filters and cam belt.

- After market air filter

- Envy GT Evolution Exhaust RSR

- OBX 4 branch stainless manifold (Inc new Oxygen sensors when fit 300miles ago)

- New starter motor

Body work

- OEM spoiler, skirts and spats

- HZ Front bumper

- Likwidart Supra symbols

Interior

- Momo steering wheel and boss

- OEM Recaro drivers bucket seat

Wheels and suspension

- Car lowered on uprated springs

- Rota D2 17" Alloy wheels

Good Points

Car drives fantastically. Gear changes are smooth and the car revs freely. The car sounds fantastic with the RSR straight through 3" exhaust system and stainless steel manifold (Removes both cats) Alloy wheels and tyres have done 500 miles and as such are in mint condition. Interior is in good condition. The Recaro OEM Seat has a couple of fag burns but apart from that is in good condition.

Please dont be put off by the car being an auto. I have always driven manuels before this car and thought i would never buy an auto. When i took this out for the first time i was plesantly suprised by the auto box. It changes up and down exactly as and when it should. It has kick down. The auto box has overdrive and manual mode so if you like to be in control of the gear changes you can be.

Bad points

A couple of fag burns in the driver’s seat. Car is 14 years old so bodywork is not immaculate but is very very good for its age. Car has no rust what so ever.

119000 miles but doesnt miss a beat

Car is taxed until the end of August 08. This car is not affected by the increased car tax rates and is only 190 pounds for 1 year. MOT is due in September.

Please feel free to pm me if you would like more information

2999 ONO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.