The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT 94 WHITE SUPRA 61K - £6995 ono

Guest raji

UK AUTO model Twin Turbo. 61000 miles, MOT April 2009, Tax Dec 2008. part service history.

Sigma M30 Thatcham approved CAT 1 Alarm & Immobiliser, Full leather interior, TV & DVD player, A/C, HKS Turbo Timer, Blitz Dual Solonoid Boost Controler, FCD, Accelerometer, HKS SSQV dump valve, HKS Induction kit with Cold air intake feeds, Full DeCat with SS Sport Exhaust,

19" Axis Milano Alloys, Front uprated grooved & dimpled Brake Discs, Goodridge Braided hose brake lines, Toyo T1R low profile tyres (new), McGuard Locking wheel nuts, Recent battery, NGK spark plugs.

Fully mapped and dyno'd by Thor Racing. Motec ECU. Lots of paperwork. HPI clear.

New job with long commute forces sale. £7,995 ono.

Based in Chester area- moving to Manchester

any takers?

sensible offers welcome

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-22-85-240-4294966972-4294967173/advert.action?R=200830315279245&distance=0&postcode=ch1+3bf&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=6000&max_pr=8000&max_mileage=

Right... thats all the queries updated on the original thread...

I wasn't sure of the market value of it if i'm honest... thanks for the comments.

new price updated also ;)

and yes its a genuine 61k on a genuine UK model.... and yes its in gorgeous white :)

I'll get some pics up of the inside soon

It's too cheap based on what I know from the information presented, feel free to fill me in on the rest though Pete....

All I'm saying is the chap only has 32 posts, is hardly an active club member and comes on here to sell the car. Just because it's got some good parts doesn't mean it's "a bargain".

As ever I'd forewarn anyone to make up their own mind with a car in the flesh rather than taking advice of people jumping on board and making assumptions.

All I'm saying is the chap only has 32 posts, is hardly an active club member and comes on here to sell the car. Just because it's got some good parts doesn't mean it's "a bargain".

As ever I'd forewarn anyone to make up their own mind with a car in the flesh rather than taking advice of people jumping on board and making assumptions.

Got to agree, cries of 'bargain' or 'overpriced' seem to go up despite people not viewing the car??

At the age they are now the price difference between a genuine mint car with great history should be massive compared to an average or poor one, as an example I'd expect around the £11K mark for my UK 6sp and I would consider that a fair price given the attention to detail and history.

Sorry but part history, is part history. You have to take that at face value, could be 260k on the clock and only an inspection would hint otherwise.

I would have expected anyone trying to sell a UK would have a pretty good idea of what's worth, ESPECIALLY, if it's an A1 example

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.