The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black facelift-auto TT 1996-BPU

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Hi people, i am looking to sell my 1996 P-reg Black facelift-auto TT-BPU.

The current mileage on the clock is 54,000 almost and i have owned the car for almost three years and i bought the car with 39,500 on the clock aprox.

I bought this car from Mark at Pheonix in Watford who was selling it on behalf of a former member Doug. So the car has a bit of club histroy behind it also.

The car has just passed its MOT with the only advisory being a chip in the windscreeen which is not in the drivers visability area, but this is being changed as of next week for a new screen.

This car is HPI clear and also comes with 5 months road tax. The car will also come with a freshly done service including cambelt and also comes with some service history from before the date i purchased and lots of history after i purchased. All servicing has been carried out by CRD (Calder Racing Developments) and reciepts are present.

Exterior:

- Completely stock J-Spec bodywork in Factory Black. This was never altered as i loved the natural lines of the Supra.

- Paint is in good condition for its age and there are only a couple of minor small scrathches but nothing noticeable i dont think.

- Wheels are 18inch Braid Jarmana's (spelling might be wrong ) which are currently at Ibrar's from Pro-Alloys where they are being re-furbed to bring them back upto to their former glory. The wheels come with Bridgestone re050a 275/35/18 rears and Dunlop SP9000 255/40/18 fronts, and both front and rear tires have plenty of tread on them.

- Premium Horn-kit from Nic's Group Buy.

- 4300k Main beam HID Lights

Interior:

- Black standard carpet in good condtion.

- Standard Facelift dash panels.

- Double-din Pioneer CD/radio cassett with built in T.V screen.

- Levoc Chrome/Carbon auto gear knob.

- Cobra geniune leather recliners

- Apexi Boost & EGT gauges in 2-pod door pillar fitment.

- Stainless steel heater gauge plates from a previous group buy.

- Rear standard vyinal seat

- Rear boot-blind

- Sub-enclosure (removable) with 2 x 8inch JL Audio subs powered by Alpine amplifier.

- Upgraded 6.5inch speakrs in front doors installed to newly made speaker brackets.

Brakes & Suspension:

- The car will come with the Standard J-spec front and Rear brakes set-up.

- The car is also running on H&R coilover kit which is adjustable. The car feels tight and responsive around the bends yet does not leave you with a sore bum on the bumpy bits of the road. Lazer allignment was carried out by CRD also.

Engine/Exhaust:

- 2jz-gte non-vvti Standard internals.

- Mines Auto-ecu.

- Hks Titanium 4inch exhaust system.

- Double De-cat with Chris wilson de-cats.

- Walbro 255 fuel pump.

- NGK spark plugs for BPU.

- 1.2bar Ristrictor Ring.

- Apexi Induction kit.

- HKS Blow-off valve with purple fin.

- Apexi Boost & EGT gauges (as previously mentioned).

Security:

- Toad ai606 cat 1

The price will follow with the pics in the late morning. Thats all i can think of just now guys/gals.

The price i have decided to set is £7995.

Thanks for viewing.

Guest sunnyG83

Thanks for the kind words Guys.

Its sad but i may have to return this car from BPU to completely stock and sell off parts like the seats and exhaust seperately and swap for the standard items, as i refuse to sell this car for any less than the stated price for the spec it currently has.

Still its early days yet :)

Guest sunnyG83

I started to strip my car today of all its aftermarket parts Exhaust, Dump Valve, ECU,Wheels, gauges etc... but then i got to my Cobra seats and once they were out of my car it really hit me quite hard that i was butchering something i love and that made me happy.

So i started to put everything back onto the car that i really needed or loved and decided that i was not going to let my car go for peanuts and nor could i bare to strip her of all her unique touches.

PM's will be sent to those who wanted these parts with an apology but sometimes you have to wait till its almost too late and then realise that you maybe losing a little more then just a mode of transport.

I love:love: my Supra and i have decided that i am not going to sell her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.