The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Brake Discs and Rear Calipers

nikbiomed

Going to try and put these up again as a lot of people have found it difficult to understand what the heck I am selling. (Wrongly presumed people on here knew what a rear UK caliper looked like and for this I am sorry, it seems you thought they were fronts)

Anyway, still available is the following;

1 x Pair of Brand New UK Spec Front Discs by BluePrint = £110 (second picture from left)

1 x Pair of UK Spec (USED apx 1mm wear each side) OEM Rear Discs = £40 (3rd pic from left)

1x Pair of Rear Caliper (Not Fronts as some people have thought from my pics) = £250 (last)

The rear discs have a few chips in them which can be seen from the image but presume this will not impair their performance as its not on the pad contact area.

The first image is a set of UK OEM spec USED front disc but these have gone. I am hoping that this will not cause any more confusion as I was not able to delete if from this message.

Please PM me any questions as I will not be able to follow threads on here on as often as I would like.

im after uk front calipers if anyone has any. im a little confussed with whats for sale on this post, sorry

Look at the photo's thats whats for sale. The calipers are the only part that I will keep unless I get a good offer on them.

Hi there, I'm interested in the Rear disc and calipers please. How much for them and postage to N.Ireland please. BT635DZ and would you take Paypal?

I have two posts in this thread and nobody bothered replying to them..:(And on a different thread he's complaining that there's no interest in these..:) Maybe you'll get some attention..

I have two posts in this thread and nobody bothered replying to them..:(And on a different thread he's complaining that there's no interest in these..:) Maybe you'll get some attention..

All you have to do is send me a PM, I don't check the thread status as I have not had much responce here in the past and have quite a lot going on at the moment. At least if you PM me I get an email stating so and I can action more quickly.

The rear discs and calipers are still available please PM me if you are interested.

I am looking for around £250 for the Calipers and £40 for the rear discs.

Also New fronts are going for £120 ono. Old fronts now gone.

All you have to do is send me a PM, I don't check the thread status as I have not had much responce here in the past and have quite a lot going on at the moment. At least if you PM me I get an email stating so and I can action more quickly.

Hiya,

Just in case you wish to keep up with replies to threads in future, you can actually subscribe to the thread using the Thread Tools option in the top right - this will give you options on how you would like to be notified about updates to your thread (you will get an email letting you know what is going on if you should so wish). I found it was very useful for my sale threads in the past or threads you are interested in watching but update infrequently! :)

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.