The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Silver n/a Manual

RobDogg

I am going to have to sell my Supra due to moving out next month. There is nowhere for me to park it at the new house and there is no way I will leave it in the street in the Ghetto and let some chavs wreck it. It was imported in Nov 2004 and I will have had it for 3 years this september.

Its done 149,000 km which is about 92,000 miles. The Speedo is still in km.

It is Silver

5 speed Manual

Veilside Skirts and Spats

Tinted rears and back windows

Tein Coilovers

HKS induction kit (not the best selling point I know but it was on when I got it.)

17" Alloys that were recently refurbished.

Stainless steel exhaust made by J.P. Exhaust in Macclesfield

Alpine sound system with Focal 3way Components

MOT + Tax until September 2008

It has sailed through its last 3 MOT's. When I got it, it had just had Cambelt done and a tyre, the next one needed a number plate bulb and last years just needed 2 rear tyres.

It is in good condition for a 15 year old car but has a scratch on one of the sideskirts and a sratch on 1 of the spats. The laquer has started to flake on the boot where it joins the spoiler.

Price: £2750ono

You can make me an offer as I really do need to sell it quickly.

I will get some pics on when I get my camera back at the weekend.

Update: It has just been MOT'd today and just had 2 new front tyres as one had a piece of wire stuck in it. Price reduced as I need to sell it quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.