The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titan built

baz78

Hi guys after thinking about it for a few years i have decided to leave the Supra scene for good:(:( She drives fine and looks even finer , Most folk that know me on here know that i have cut no corners and spent silly amounts of money to get this car perfect :)

My cars up on EBAY i will see what happens with it there , and maybe try and shift it thru other channels ,

If all else fails there might be a WHOLE load of parts for grabs (might split the car), i think i have my own parts department in my garage :D:d

Cheers baz

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=160263596130&Category=18290&_trksid=p3907.m29

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, I thought this was yellow and still in the US being finished - shame you are selling, did you get chance to use it in anger?

Its been here for almost 2 Years now mate :Pling: I have only had it out for 2k and she drives like nothing on earth !!!

Had a few issues with my clutch . Worked out the master was melting with the heat of the turbos:blink: But all sorted now .

Seen this the other day, mightily impressive as is the car, total showpiece but the power is there no doubts

If you do end up breaking - pm me a price for the block and head:d

I'll throw a stock one your way ofcourse:p

You never know:rolleyes:

What is the reserve mate? Pm if you like, someone grabs that for 17K then I'll shoot myself;)

I'd like to take that engine and put it into a track/drag car mmmm:eyebrows:

Thats what i would have done :D:d This engine in something nice and light low eights high sevens , but :(:(

I can split this and collect 25/30 all day long wheels, body , engine , turbos, intake etc etc etc ,

Btw 25 and 30 , Its going to be worth that for a long time to come with the amount of parts thats in this.

baz

Think thats reasonable:d

Why dont you advertise this abroad it would be a shame to split this, and let's face it not many folk in the UK have that sort of cash to spend on a gas guzzler like this especially at these times

This should go abroad me thinks

Think thats reasonable:d

Why dont you advertise this abroad it would be a shame to split this, and let's face it not many folk in the UK have that sort of cash to spend on a gas guzzler like this especially at these times

This should go abroad me thinks

What site would you use ??

I have had about 200 emails in 12 hours to many questions:blink:

Seen it at the weekend in its current guise (must be one of the only people that seen it in the flesh getting built in the USA as well :D ) and its a stunning, stunning car.

Worth what you are looking for all day long.

Good luck with the sale Baz, sorry to hear you are leaving the scene. Thanks for your business over the years.

Gaz.

Seen it at the weekend in its current guise (must be one of the only people that seen it in the flesh getting built in the USA as well :D ) and its a stunning, stunning car.

Worth what you are looking for all day long.

Good luck with the sale Baz, sorry to hear you are leaving the scene. Thanks for your business over the years.

Gaz.

Thanks mate :) You were at the show on the weekend?? should of come over and said hello!!

I had my first supra when i was 18 that was twelve years ago :rolleyes: no point just letting it sit for months on end :)

Hopefully there is some serious interest in the emails you've recieved. Hope it stays within the board.

:D

PS. Dont suppose you have that "other" engine still kicking about do you?

Nope sent it back to Titan , Swapped for some parts

must be one of the only people that seen it in the flesh getting built in the USA as well :D Gaz.

That two of us then :D

Yep, i saw this at Titan and what a lovely build.

Baz, i would hold out to £40k+ someone in Europe will have this.

As mentioned PistonHead is a good start.

That two of us then :D

Yep, i saw this at Titan and what a lovely build.

Baz, i would hold out to £40k+ someone in Europe will have this.

As mentioned PistonHead is a good start.

I wish !! I am in no hurry and will take my time in selling it , its always going to have parts value of around 30k so its all good:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.