The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*MERGED* Boy racers on ITV. No need to start a new thread.

erol_h

Just watched it again as it was Sky+'d. Seems that in the producers opinion anyone with a modified/performance car is a boy racer. But then they show numerous clips of stolen cars claiming these drivers are in the same "boy racer" category as those owning modified/performance cars. What utter tripe and clearly made for the Daily mirror masses. The selected video they showed is nearly all from videos of stolen cars or people trying to get away from the police, yet they named them all as "boy racers". There's a big difference between some chap in a Jap/euro box and a serious criminal, but this program made no differentiation.

Adrian Simpson is the presenter on this bit of crappy journalism. I've seen him on quite a few car related programs last year and some years before and he always come across as an opinionated and incredibly ignorant tw*t. He does, thankfully, seem to be out of work this year...

Grrrrr.... I'm not supporting "boy racers" but this Adrian Simpson tw*t tries to imply anyone with a performance car, or modified car is in the same boat as serious criminals/car thiefs, which are some of the most hated people on any owners club, or in fact any normal motorist out there.

Grrrrr.... I'm not supporting "boy racers" but this Adrian Simpson tw*t tries to imply anyone with a performance car, or modified car is in the same boat as serious criminals/car thiefs, which are some of the most hated people on any owners club, or in fact any normal motorist out there.

Chortle... my supra is my middle age crisis... however I've had this crisis since I was 19 y/o... some 27 years now ;)