The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone got a cheap project?damaged/broke etc?

mr keef

Complete car Keef or will a CATx one do?

Complete car you should get an NA 5spd for less than £2k from trade auctions, especially ooop north. £1.5k I have heard of, but thats pretty rare even on trade. £500-£900 might get you a not too bad wrecker but that'll need work obviously.

Im after a cheap project something damaged or in bits needing bits/broke etc etc let me know what you have by email or pm.

Cheers keef

Keef mate, I am going to look at a Supra on Wednesday. I came across it the other day when I got lost in a village in Durham and it looks as if it hasn't been used in 2 years or so (just standing around). It's a Red L-reg J-Spec Auto with nice 18's, OEM skirts, spats, nice condition FMIC, standard bumper and a Defi boost gauge (that's all I saw from first glance in the rain). The interior looks very nice but the front has been knocked (a new bonnet would sort the problem with two new headlights and that's it IMO).

I'll get back to you in 48hrs with some details and costs etc mate;)

Complete car Keef or will a CATx one do?

Complete car you should get an NA 5spd for less than £2k from trade auctions, especially ooop north. £1.5k I have heard of, but thats pretty rare even on trade. £500-£900 might get you a not too bad wrecker but that'll need work obviously.

yea mate iv seen manual cars go for 2k on ebay with nothing wrong with them,just iv always been a bit late :(...i fancy something thats complete but in need of work for say 1k if i goto 2k then i might as well put 500 quid and get a decent one taxed and tested,never really seen any up here at the auctions...shame:(

Keef mate, I am going to look at a Supra on Wednesday. I came across it the other day when I got lost in a village in Durham and it looks as if it hasn't been used in 2 years or so (just standing around). It's a Red L-reg J-Spec Auto with nice 18's, OEM skirts, spats, nice condition FMIC, standard bumper and a Defi boost gauge (that's all I saw from first glance in the rain). The interior looks very nice but the front has been knocked (a new bonnet would sort the problem with two new headlights and that's it IMO).

I'll get back to you in 48hrs with some details and costs etc mate;)

yea please do mate!handy as well just along the road from me...there was an auto N/A that had been stood for 3 years on a drive...i seen it on ebay,suppose to have an autobox fault looked fantastic,it was silver with the oem kit etc and nice wheels... and it went for 11000..it was from up ryton.

yea please do mate!handy as well just along the road from me...there was an auto N/A that had been stood for 3 years on a drive...i seen it on ebay,suppose to have an autobox fault looked fantastic,it was silver with the oem kit etc and nice wheels... and it went for 11000..it was from up ryton.

I'll get back to you tomorrow mate;)

cheers mate:)

Keef, I have just got back and the news is not good. The guy has decided to repair it and get it back on the road (only taken him 24-months:blink:). I was told that it cost him 1000's in its current state and that it's pushing over 500BHP - he got the "yeh right" reply from me as you can imagine.

What a waste of my time travelling over there today (Esh Winning Car Sales). They weren't selling the car but the garage owner knows the Supe owner and was dealing on his behalf.

I took a pic of it any way mate.

Sorry bud:rolleyes:

Keef, I have just got back and the news is not good. The guy has decided to repair it and get it back on the road (only taken him 24-months:blink:). I was told that it cost him 1000's in its current state and that it's pushing over 500BHP - he got the "yeh right" reply from me as you can imagine.

What a waste of my time travelling over there today (Esh Winning Car Sales). They weren't selling the car but the garage owner knows the Supe owner and was dealing on his behalf.

I took a pic of it any way mate.

Sorry bud:rolleyes:

Thankyou for going over there mate and having a look:)thats the kind of thing im after...much appreciated!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.