The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 black supra twin turbo auto

ipswichsupra

full toyota service history,mot till febuary 09. tax till febuary 09. 4 brand new 19" alloys and tyres. blitz nurspec r exhaust. hks turbo timer. black paint in very good condition for age. just had new pads and discs 400 miles ago. cambelt and battery have been changed. climate control, air con, electric windows and mirrors. elec drivers seat,front fog lights, alpine cd player with ipod dock, kenwood speakers, cat 1 alarm and imobiliser,traction control.(which comes in handy on this).£6895 ono 50000 miles. 1995 m reg contact me gaz on 07525058486[ATTACH]79115[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79116[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79117[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79119[/ATTACH]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mate ur price seems spot on to me,markets bit funny this weather for selling just.If could get shot of my NA to get the rest of your asking price up,i'd be at ur front door lol give it a few days.at that price someone will snap you up on a great lookin supra

any suggestions why ive had no interest yet?

Well..... and this applies to all performance car sales,

Not much spare cash about.... Supra not a neccessity,

Supra now 15 yr. old,

20 mpg plus £1.32 per litre,

high insurance, tax..

...will i go on..??!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.