The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual El-Glo Dials

AlexM

whats the difference then m8 am interested and in leamington tommoz any chance we can do a deal ? :D

These look better (honest, they do!), and they're from a named manufacturer. Whether or not the 'glo'/quality is better I really can't tell from pictures alone! magictorch sold a set a couple of days ago for £50 - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=154069 he has some better pics up too (same thing).

I paid £54 for these with the group buy, and they've just been an ornament in the packet for a little while - not too negotiable on price at the moment (I'm sure someone will have them at asking).

I'll be at the Barn Owl meet tomorrow afternoon, if you want them and can pop over in the morning then you're welcome to come and collect (save about £1.50 on shipping :D).

cant stretch to asking got car tax this month hols and other stuff but good luck with sale m8 :(

Sorry to hear that mate. I'm getting stung quite a lot at the moment too, else I'd be adding some needless luxury to a track car! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.