The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650CC injectors

StuartW

remember i was talking to you about a rail for the ''precision'' injectors and you said the hks copy rails will work fine etc , i bought one then as i have precision injectors here in the box and they wouldnt fit the rail :(

Precision will only fit US brand rails like Titan, SP, boost logic etc

You sure about that? I bought Precision 880's off Terry S as they came off his car with an HKS rail

This needs clearing up.

From my knowledge there are 2 different types (Commonly for Supra) and at least 8 more sizes of injector body available.

It seems that just saying Prescision or siemens or RC or venom or whatever is just not enough to determine the actual sizes.

Here we are talking about top feed.

The HKS rail has an injector inlet sized the same as an N/A being 10.90mm

And the Titan style is 13.35mm (I have in my hand right now from my drag car a titan rail, same as boostlogic, with 1200cc prescision top feeds.)

There is also of course the side feed types as well such as the standard TT ones. These return fuel on the top.

All I can say at the moment is that they came off his car, as did the fuel rail and they are Precision 880cc top feed low impedance. I will measure the HKS rail later when I get home

EDIT: apologies for hijack, just believe Shane may be mistaken (or I have been mislead)

• 2 weeks later...
These had sold to a member but upon arrival they appear to be Siemens injectors NOT Prescision! I was sold them as Prescision, I don't really see what difference it makes as they are top quality as the flow testing confirms..

I can't believe these still for sale. Siemens make about the best quality injectors you can get for the MKIV. The spray pattern is considered by many to be the best pattern period. That is why I put Seimens injectors in my car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.