The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650CC injectors

StuartW

SOLD£250

650 prescision 550HP capable.

Done less than 500miles.

These Cost £450 new when bought less than a year ago

£285 delivered will do for a N/A-T,BPU++, TT/Big single but the TT will need aftermarket rail, you can get good copies from eBay for £59.99 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Fuel-Rail-JZA80-MKIV-Supra-2JZ-GTE-TOP-FEED_W0QQitemZ150318259037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item150318259037&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

for an N/A-t they are a direct fit.

High impedance so no resistors needed.

Clips also available for extra £25 or just use speaker spade crimpits

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Have you got a pic of the injectors installed? I would of thought 650cc is a bit over the top for 300 ish hp?

These dont even need a resistor pack :D

I had these when my 440's from a mk3 didnt supply enough fuel @ 1 Bar and i melted the pistons in my first N/A-T. Better off safer than sorry. They are great quality and have a 4 jet spray pattern.

• 1 month later...
what rail is needed for precision injectors ?

This one on eBay will work fine, in stock in the UK £59.99 its an exact HKS copy and looks Bling! This will flow much better than a std rail and will accept an FPR much easier ;)

I can guarantee this will 100% fit and the Aluminium collars etc will allow my Injectors to fit perfectly.

The HKS equivalent is over £200!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Fuel-Rail-JZA80-MKIV-Supra-2JZ-GTE-TOP-FEED_W0QQitemZ150318259037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item150318259037&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does any one kn ow if they will fit a 1jz will be looking at an after market rail for it

YES they will fit straight in!

Originally i had these to drop in on my MKiv N/A-T with standard fuel rail, That was after i had used mk3 440cc from a single turbo 1JZ.

SO they should fit 100% mate. and i am pretty sure you wont even need a resistor pack on the 1JZ.

Any news on the tanks mate..

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These had sold to a member but upon arrival they appear to be Siemens injectors NOT Prescision! I was sold them as Prescision, I dont really see what difference it makes as they are top quality as the flow testing confirms...

Anyways

BACK UP FOR SALE :rolleyes:

remember i was talking to you about a rail for the ''precision'' injectors and you said the hks copy rails will work fine etc , i bought one then as i have precision injectors here in the box and they wouldnt fit the rail :(

Precision will only fit US brand rails like Titan, SP, boost logic etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.