The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96, j-spec twin turbo auto 45k ...

dannypunto

jjust seeing if anybody intrested in my car, ill get pics soon, but basically its 1996 jspec, 46k gen miles , silver in colour, really really good condition, comes fitted with geniune toyota kit ,blistine suspension and active spoiler, its totally standard, apart from stainless exhaust but cats still in place ,never had any engine mods, runs mint as if new,

just sits in my garage so needs new home

ill get more details up soon but im after £5950 which i think is a bargain for a geniune car, this aint no dog its very well looked after and been owners club owned sinced imported

right i got a update, just got car out and took some snaps, the car is on a 96 P plate, i also forgot to mention that the old crappy speakers had crumbled away so have been replace with infinity componants front and rear , it also has brand new rear tyres and matts fitted, also has 5600k hids fitted , anybody who wants any details ring me on 07795023675

the seats in the pics(red recaro leather ) have also been replaced with orginal j-spec electric ones as orginally fitted to the car

also the plate shown G2LCE is private and is being replaced with orginal P plate

pics just being uploaded now and shown below

well had a few pm's about it, i will be gettin it out the garage tomorrow to take some pics, had a few members come collect some parts from me over the weekend and they commented on how clean it was, ( thanks ) but it is a genuine clean car

here is a pic taken a few months bk, it has standard antracite wheels on now , the spoiler is also on just taken off for the pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.