The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not sure if I did good or not! Just won a Supra on eBay

marbleapple

i live in wakey and have never seen it!

find out the details and I can meet you and have a look with you if you wish. (depending on work :thumbs:)

Thanks for the offer. I as I said earlier, I have a mate who should be able to drive me there from menston which might make things easier but would you pm me your number or something so that if I decide I need some expert advice I could give you a ring?

If the car is not as advertised i.e. something not right then it makes the ebay binding poop invalid.

Yes thats what i am replying on if I get these and think its a dog ;)

If the car is not as advertised i.e. something not right then it makes the ebay binding poop invalid.

this is correct when you go to view car take print out of ebay add if its not has described and you dont want it then walk away you cant be taken to court for it m8

I live about 10 miles from Wakey and I've never seen that one either. Happy to go and have a look at it for you and if it is worth the money I'll make sure I have £2500 in my pocket :D ;)

I've seen that around Ossett I think, parked up at a garage that has not exactly the best reputation - where is it exactly ?

..... But has the seller replied yet?

Yes he has. I plan to ring him tomorrow once the sweling around my jaw goes down (different story)

I've seen that around Ossett I think, parked up at a garage that has not exactly the best reputation - where is it exactly ?

Dont say that! :)

I live about 10 miles from Wakey and I've never seen that one either. Happy to go and have a look at it for you and if it is worth the money I'll make sure I have £2500 in my pocket :D ;)

Cheeky SOAB.

I'm quite excited now tbh. I have been ringing insurance companies all day. Best quote so far has been Adrian Flux (with Sky £200 more expensive). Green Light are (annoyingly) closed Saturday afternoon.

LOL

On a serious note, I appreciate the offer Rob. I will PM you if I need you if thats ok but I do have a friend who might be able to lend a hand who is quite good with cars. He only lives local so rather than dragging you my way it is probably be preferable to ask him.

No worries mate, gimma shout if you need me - i work in Aberford near Leeds, and commute up and down the A1 to work anyway.

As others have said though Mr Apple, if its bought off ebay, and its a not bad car for 2k, sell the wheels and exhaust and the Alpine flip out screen and you effectively have a free car :)

You dont really need anyone to go look at it, just take the cash, drive away and chuckle to yourself!

BTW, not sure anyone said but they aint VS skirts, look like Bomex to me.