Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First time at the SUPRAPOD and I got to say it was very well organised and the fact that there were hardly any cars in the racing lanes was a sight I have never seen:D.

Really enjoyed today even though I had issue's but was a perfect day for breaking personal records.

End of the day everyone made the day happen, Thanks to Branners for being understanding for Steve(motorshack VP racing fuels).

And all the friendly faces that were there, I and I'm sure the other MR2 boy's will be there next year, as personally, I don't think I have ever seen santapod this G:D:DD:cool:.

Fair play to tDR, bloody fast car and very nice fella, i think the only car that was faster than him was Paul Wiffins monster.

Nice meeting you Brian;)

What was his (tDR) best time in the end Jamie? I saw a few quick ones from him:)

I hear he did an 11.5 right at the end, makes him the fastest stock twin ever on the board i think?

Bloody hell:blink: I thought it was stunning at 13.8 when we said goodbye to you. That really is so well set up for the strip:)

11.9 was his best run, unfortunately for him his first run was against me, Supra = 1..... R35 = 0 :D

my first run was you (only defeat) then TDR raced me and i thought here we go again lol but i pulled it back to 1-1 then after that i won all of mine...and got disqualified twice lol.

very fast car your jamie and tdrs..

next i a need to try it with launch control and some mods.

i think the GTR will easy do low 11 with the above.

Guest turbomax

i have gone along to loads of other car events be it track days to top speed days in diffrent cars for years now and it would have just been nice to feel part of the crew. it was like being a ford at bug jam from years ago. i thought being a toyota was enough to enter the main car park.

any how cheers for letting me tag along max