Supra Pod 2008 - Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home, great day, thanks guys! Unfortunately bikes weren't allowed alongside cars in the end, so when I was running the bike I tried to time it for when the queue was empty, not fair taking up valuable Supra space! Fun though, mid 13's for the Supra, mid 11's for the bike.

Guest turbomax

thanks for letting me tag along. no worries oli hope somebody would do the same for me if i needed help. car was going vwery bad as turbo change the day before resultd in a very bad choice of blower.

only thing i was upset with was having to park on our own in the car park for other cars! i know it was a supra day but felt like outcasts. good to see fastest car was a civic then mr2 i think proves the outcasts made it worth while. all the best max

What a great day! Easily the best day i have spent at pod

Big thanks to everyone who made the day flawless was so nice not to have crowds of chavs around also, only a couple :D

Sorry if i was rude to anyone but as usual i was trying to fix everything.

Just glad this weeks over now, Its not been the best but what a way to end the week.

Ryan

What a great day! Easily the best day i have spent at pod

Big thanks to everyone who made the day flawless was so nice not to have crowds of chavs around also, only a couple :D

Sorry if i was rude to anyone but as usual i was trying to fix everything.

Just glad this weeks over now, Its not been the best but what a way to end the week.

Ryan

Thanks for all the work you have done on my car mate, Top man:thumbs:

only thing i was upset with was having to park on our own in the car park for other cars! i know it was a supra day but felt like outcasts. good to see fastest car was a civic then mr2 i think proves the outcasts made it worth while

Not only was it a Supra day, it was also for club members and not for race cars.

I think you have proven a point there.

only thing i was upset with was having to park on our own in the car park for other cars! i know it was a supra day but felt like outcasts. good to see fastest car was a civic then mr2 i think proves the outcasts made it worth while. all the best max

Sorry, but i think all the Supras and club members made the day worth while. Not the 'outcasts' as you call them. :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve (see edit history)

A very enjoyable day. Nice to see so many people come out to support the event. Enjoyed meeting faces old and new. Apologies for not speaking to more of you for longer.

The track was prepped well and the weather was great. I reckon Matt H could have done his 10 sec run today.

Oh, and I feel totally in love with Jurgen's GT-R. What a fantastic looking and b*stard fast car!