JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T51 on a 1.6mile long straight, thing is you enter the straight at maybe 70mph from a fast bend and he never made the bend at the end of the straight either, did scare the $#@! out of me:D

That was a right laugh, lets do it again. :D

We should all meet at the next RAF Marham track day as it seems the only place we can have full throttle fun.

This time i would wait till a few cars have done a few laps to clear all them little stones.

That was a right laugh, lets do it again. :D

We should all meet at the next RAF Marham track day as it seems the only place we can have full throttle fun.

This time i would wait till a few cars have done a few laps to clear all them little stones.

They have a noise limit now though, straight is good fun.

For people who have not see the video:)

545bhp (or thereabouts) will get you to 198mph, but that took about 3-4 miles from a 100mph start :scare: That was on the stock limiter in 6th. It was still (just about) pulling, so with a higher rev limit I'd say it could have made 200mph.

It's pretty quick to 170mph or so, but once past 190 it covers so much distance it makes it pretty dangerous. I wouldn't recommend trying it on public roads!

As Jamie and others have said, standing mile or 1.6 mile would be a better indication of power than the top speed.

Almost?:)

Well, there's always more to do, isn't there. For a stock bay, yours is nigh on perfect - but then you think (well, I think about mine)... I could fill those now unused holes, and refinish the bay colour, and completely tuck all the wiring, and....

So "almost" perfect ;)

Well, there's always more to do, isn't there. For a stock bay, yours is nigh on perfect - but then you think (well, I think about mine)... I could fill those now unused holes, and refinish the bay colour, and completely tuck all the wiring, and....

So "almost" perfect ;)

Got ya:) i thought i was missing something obvious;)

Looking very nice there Jamie, well done on your choice of parts and Lee for his work putting it together.

Everytime you change things it just seems to get better.

Thanks mate.

Not 100% sure - can find out?

But I am not sure If I want to promote it on the forum due to the lack of interest from the last few times...

right...

"The driver is fully responsible for ensuring the safe condition of the vehicle at all times"

Over to you Wez.

Sorry For the Hijack Jamie.