JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooo things just got interesting :D :Popcorn:

Also got Waynes new T51 spl setup coming soon, gonna be an interesting year me thinks.:cool:

Im waiting to see how Pauls new BW turbo on his twin wastegate manifold does on the dyno, i may go with the same setup if spool and power look good:)

I dont think it will be long till we see some proper 1000bhp setups in the uk.

Also got Waynes new T51 spl setup coming soon, gonna be an interesting year me thinks.:cool:

Im waiting to see how Pauls new BW turbo on his twin wastegate manifold does on the dyno, i may go with the same setup if spool and power look good:)

I can't keep up it's never ending.

I dont think it will be long till we see some proper 1000bhp setups in the uk.

Ah yes, that old dinosaur I sold him ;)

I'm sure it'll be good, trying out the manifold this Wednesday hopefully.

Once Lee gets more you will want more, Paul will be up there and then Colin won't want to get left behind:)

If Colin goes ahead with his plans he will be miles ahead of everyone in the power stakes, he is pricing everything up now i believe.

Once Lee gets more you will want more, Paul will be up there and then Colin won't want to get left behind:)

In all seriousness I'm not going for out and out power, I have more than enough of that for the race track as it is. I'm now striving for response, thats my goals. I've done the big power thing with the GT42RS turbo, when I ran that at 850bhp it was nowhere near what it could have run, the turbo was only just getting going, 1.6 bar and a map I just chucked in it plus pump fuel, no cheating with any kind of funny fuel. Jungle juice and 2 bar boost would have seen a genuine 1000bhp easy. Trouble is people like to see big numbers, to me thats easy to get, just chuck on a big turbo(and a few other bits). The response/fast spool up is what interests me these days.