The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

hope you get 700hp

I'm certain he has already passed 700. If he was making 30hp more at 1.4 than his previous setup was at 1.8 then I would guess 700 was easily attained.

Can't see the pics but going by the comments it sounds good Jamie, congrats.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what rpm does full boost hit ?

Iirc Ryan said it was hitting 1 bar at 3300rpm when he first started tunning, he will have to confirm though, i thought it spooled fast before but now its even quicker, instant boost whenever i want and a huge powerband. love it:)

Iirc Ryan said it was hitting 1 bar at 3300rpm when he first started tunning, he will have to confirm though, i thought it spooled fast before but now its even quicker, instant boost whenever i want and a huge powerband. love it:)

Do they do these turbos in adult sizes :p

It really is sounding better and better although a little small for me, but I could be tempted with a bigger 1.

Do they do these turbos in adult sizes :p

It really is sounding better and better although a little small for me, but I could be tempted with a bigger 1.

I think the bigest T4 is a 76 mate, dude had a billet one but i believe he has now sold it.

Ftlb is better aswell, id like to upload the graph for you but i think it will spoil the fun a bit at the dynoday, also on a cool engine and tyres it may make more power sunday, only a few days to go:)

3900 is still good, i could live with that, go big boost mate.

Good stuff, fast low down spool is what makes a quick road car, it's the lb/ft over rpm that matters. Peak bhp figures are not that important IMO

That said, if it makes 660bhp I'll be impressed, 680bhp a little surprised, any more and you have a proper 'result' :D

Good stuff, fast low down spool is what makes a quick road car, it's the lb/ft over rpm that matters. Peak bhp figures are not that important IMO

That said, if it makes 660bhp I'll be impressed, 680bhp a little surprised, any more and you have a proper 'result' :D

Looks like a proper result is on the cards then:d