JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hellfire! :D

What fuel did you have in there? Do you have numbers for a lowly 1.4 or 1.5bar run for comparison to your old ones?

V power.

Im not gonna give away much till sunday as i dont want to spoil the dynoday fun.

It made about 30bhp more power at 1.3bar on this setup that than old turbo/setup made at 1.7bar

Check how fast it comes on boost, powerband is massive, still 7200rpm rev limit, this new billet turbo is a animal.

love the plate not sure the rozzers will ;)

I had one on my Cosworth, the same size as Jamie's. I got pulled by the fuzz and he asked me "do you know why we have pulled you" I said yes my number plate. He asked why I needed to have a small plate and I replied I wash my car to much and it must have shrunk in the wash!!

He was NOT impressed and didnt even let off a slight grin! I was looking like :blink: and he slapped me a 30 Fixed Penalty and told me if he saw me again I would be slapped a nice 3 point :(

He did comment on the car after though. Back to the thread, wow truely awesome, tounge on the floor!!!

Looking good Jamie, interested (as I'm sure are many others) to see the comparison graphs of your old and new set up.

Where did you get the plates from?

Ill upload comparison graph on Sunday, plates from graigsplates, ive got a slightly bigger one to go on the front now.

Looks awesome Jamie and so does the plate, dont change the size of it!! :)

I look forward to seeing what the figures are going to be on Sunday!!

I think we should start a thread to guess the horses and then we get a prize if we're right :D