JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's next on the list or would you say you are probably going to be happy with its new setup and just keep it that way?? :)

Tbh i cant think of anything the car needs, ive put just about the best of every part i can find on it, I pm'd dusty last night about a TRD diff and im looking at 3.4L options for the spare engine build but thats about it.

Tbh i cant think of anything the car needs, ive put just about the best of every part i can find on it, I pm'd dusty last night about a TRD diff and im looking at 3.4L options for the spare engine build but thats about it.

Is the spare literally just in case this one goes bang or do you want it so you could swap them over as such if you wanted too??

Do you not fancy do the stroker kit with the current one or is there just too much to change around?

Is the spare literally just in case this one goes bang or do you want it so you could swap them over as such if you wanted too??

Do you not fancy do the stroker kit with the current one or is there just too much to change around?

I dont think this engine will go pop tbh but if it does so be it, id like to enjoy the car over the coming summer before i touch it again

Stroker build is starting in the spring for a install over next winter so a long way off yet.

I dont think this engine will go pop tbh but if it does so be it, id like to enjoy the car over the coming summer before i touch it again

Stroker build is starting in the spring for a install over next winter so a long way off yet.

Ah i see :)

I look forward to seeing the results on Sunday ;)

good luck on the Dyno mate. I really interested on what it makes to be honest. I may be running mine without touching the bottom end (apart from a PHR pump) depending on the engine condition when it arrives.

If the engine makes 700bhp without and knocks or bangs its gona make me as happy as you. I know there are engines in the US making 1000bhp on stock internals but I suppose thats US dyno figures.

sounds good Jamie - mine is right after yours and my circa 400hp is going to look pathetic :blush:

are you not tempted to try the strip again and see if the new parts beat your 10.9 ??

I did that time on my second go at 2 bar, i didn't realise i had it in low boost for the first part of the day till Ryan looked at the logs and told me i was running 1.4 bar:rolleyes:

I could beat that 10.9 easy even on the old setup, if i raised the rev limit a bit i would knock a couple of tenths off straight away.

I wanted to get a 6 speed street car into the 10's and now ive done that chasing numbers dont interest me tbh, the only 6 speed car faster than mine on the forums drag thread is the Envy car (till maybe dude gets his act together) so im pretty happy with that for a stock engine, small turbo, full weight street car.:)

I did that time on my second go at 2 bar, i didn't realise i had it in low boost for the first part of the day till Ryan looked at the logs and told me i was running 1.4 bar:rolleyes:

I could beat that 10.9 easy even on the old setup, if i raised the rev limit a bit i would knock a couple of tenths off straight away.

I wanted to get a 6 speed street car into the 10's and now ive done that chasing numbers dont interest me tbh, the only 6 speed car faster than mine on the forums drag thread is the Envy car (till maybe dude gets his act together) so im pretty happy with that for a stock engine, small turbo, full weight street car.:)

It does of course help that Jamie has about as much mechanical sympathy as I do, I wanna see J do some drifting!!!!! Now thats something to look forward too.

yeah fair enough mate at least you got what u wanted out of it.

Look forward to seeing you Sunday ;)

Grinning ear to ear:d

So impressed with the new setup, Big thanks to LeeP, the car performed faultless once again, his attention to detail is amazing as always, thanks mate.

Ryan was a top man as always, great mapping mate, This new setup kicks some serious arse, im making a lot more power and even with cams it kicks the crap out of the old T67 graph for spool, the thing is a animal now:d

Im going to keep the dyno figure to myself till after the SRR dyno day, bit pointless running otherwise.

dyno graphs and some better pics coming Sunday:)