The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

fantastic bit of kit though aint they, very handy for geting around each job rather than walking back and forth to the master box :)

shame theres nomore snap-on dealers in our area knowmore!

They are very handy actually, glad I got it. :)

Nancy will kill you

Nancy helped me put it together! But I did get told off though. :)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Any update on the progress?

Not long now, cams are fitted, turbo is mounted, most the wiring/electrics is now hidden such as fuse box ignitor pack etc,all fuel lines are done, fpr mounted, abs is removed, eletric fans are mounted, i think Lee is fitting the intake manifold back on tomorrow, pics soon.

Progress update. :)

As we are running the intercooler piping straight down rather than through the wing, I had this made to adjust the angle of the lower water pipe which gets in the way.

Here it is in location.

Turbo mounted and housing polished, bling and black go together very well. :cool:

The powder coating looks great but unfortunately the process is very messy, every part has to be thoroughly cleaned.

The cam covers were taken apart and washed out, I then drilled and taped them with bolts for reassembly.

New oil cooler lines made as we were not 100% happy with the old ones also inline temp sensor.

Cams now fitted and front of engine reassembled with shinny bits. :)

Power steering cooler mounted and plumbed in

Manifold runners fitted.

Injectors and rail fitted also the last of the fuel lines made up.

When I fitted the injector plugs I stripped the loom back and reloomed it so it would run under the manifold runners out of site.

Power steering tank and fuel filter mounted, gauge will go on soon. Sorry for the crappy pictures my camera is touch and go. :)

Wiring tucked and away, abs relay box is gone now as abs removed and alternator wire extended and run underneath. You can also see intercooler pipe work, its a bit tight under there. :)

Wiring all tucked on passenger side and fuse box relocated, will get pics of that when its finished.

Radiator and fans fitted, need to do the wiring and relays next. Fuses for fans will be in the fuse box also.

I run these fans on my own car they are very good. :)

Down pipe, turbo blanket and heat shield in.

New CW suspension fitted up with brand new top mounts, bumb stops and rubber boots.

Will get some more pics up tomorrow. :)