JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats the specs on the CW suspension?

Bilstein shocks revalved to Chris's spec along with his own spec springs, should make for a nice fast street setup, i found my last kit to hard for the street.

Ive also purchased a HKS twin plate clutch for the shelf, im hoping i wont have to use it as i dont like noisy clutches but im worried the RPS street max wont hold the new spec and i dont want to be off the road while i wait for a new clutch.

Ah yes you had thr RSR's, only place for them realy is the track unless you have a skeleton made from granite :D

Would quite to see what a CW setup is like at some stage before i decide on adjustable coilovers

As for the clutch, i guess it comes down to your tolerances. Doesnt bother me personaly but people start asking questions when they hear noises coming from a car always assuming the worst :rolleyes:

Fuel pump hanger installed and fittings attached.

Aeromotive high flow fuel filter mounted to stock bracket.

Single -10 input from tank and twin -6 outputs to feed rail from each end.

Maniflold and downpipe heat wrapped.

Nice progress. Can I ask where you sourced the fuel filter and twin outlet adapter Lee/Jamie?

Jamie got the filter but any where that does aeromotive stuff can supply it. I get all the lines and fittings from think automotive.

Dammm nice work buddy, the wrap looks really good

Hey gonna be back around the 15th wanna have a go at pulling my motor:d

Gonna give you the head to rework if thats cool

Cheers dude, still havent got the sling yet but wll let you know when it turns up. :)

Yep, Snap-On man got me again! :)

fantastic bit of kit though aint they, very handy for geting around each job rather than walking back and forth to the master box :)

shame theres nomore snap-on dealers in our area knowmore!