JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Powder coating looks superb :)

Those BL manifolds do make the turbo sit lower than most I think, didnt have any problems with GT42RS on the HKS manifold, and that front housing is huge. Got to be the manifold design causing it.

Sounds promising, maybe I won't have too much of an issue :)

Looking good mate but where'd the lively looking green accent pieces go?? :shrug: Change of heart on the green?

As the yanks say im "murdering it out":d

Lee has his work cut out cleaning all the powdercoat off where it should not be, that stuff gets everywhere

Looks nice but i would of left the center of the sturt brace alone think it will look over the top now with all the dull colouring under the hood .

Think we should do the bay white will be a nice contrast that or change all them bits you just had done to white:d

Errrrr. NO:) strut brace looked manky so had to be done, Turbo is being polished so there will be a bit of bling.

Looks great Jamie, Very stealthy looking. You may have started a new trend now though, as that black might be the new bling.

Its been the new bling for a long time. Myself, Heckler and Jamie have all gone for it (me being the first out of the trio :p ) I think Colsoop was first though?

Id like to feel i still have a little bling being a gunmetal with metal flake lacquer powder coat, With the braided lines and the odd bit of bling i have left i think/hope it will look just right:cool:

Agreed, looking forward to see all the bits coming together. Its certainly something different.

Nice job, the gunmetal kind of colour looks good - get some photos of the inside if you can please mate. :)

I like powder coaters.....Imagine how much you'd have paid to have it machined and then prepped and sprayed by a bodywork place :faint:

Very true, just uploading a pic of the inside for you now mate.

Nice job, the gunmetal kind of colour looks good - get some photos of the inside if you can please mate. :)

I like powder coaters.....Imagine how much you'd have paid to have it machined and then prepped and sprayed by a bodywork place :faint:

Suits the grey cars dan, I had mine done in a gunmetal Ford colour, looks good :)