JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats true.

Just reading about your stage 3 heads on your website bud, is that price exchange/new head/secondhand head?

Its based on a 2nd hand head, exchange basis, I have spare heads here if I need to get one done for you, then just swap it over with yours when your ready, takes about 4 weeks roughly.

Its based on a 2nd hand head, exchange basis, I have spare heads here if I need to get one done for you, then just swap it over with yours when your ready, takes about 4 weeks roughly.

now look what you have started!

he was quite happily sat back with his pipe and slippers but you had to stick your 10 pennths worth in :D

Jamie can you remember how much the 1000cc hi imp fuel kit was and what it included.

Thanks

John

It was not a full kit, Lee is making up the lines for me, i got all the other bits from the fuel injector clinic in America, all prices are listed on there website.

If you send Jens a email he is very helpfull.

http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/toyota/index.html

It was not a full kit, Lee is making up the lines for me, i got all the other bits from the fuel injector clinic in America, all prices are listed on there website.

Thats brill cheers matey. Im wanting hi imp for my supra to save on fitting a risistor pack and taking up engine bay space.

I get a trojan error from my AV when i click on that site. Anyone else getting it? False positive?

Thats brill cheers matey. Im wanting hi imp for my supra to save on fitting a risistor pack and taking up engine bay space.

He does some great deals and takes paypal, did me 1000cc high imp injectors/twin feed black rail/-6 fitting kit/pig tails/FPR all for £558 delivered, only need fuel lines now.

When Ryan mapped my car he told me you liked to put the car sideways every chance you got lol. This could be your calling.

Yeah i do like a bit of sideways action:D

He does some great deals and takes paypal, did me 1000cc high imp injectors/twin feed black rail/-6 fitting kit/pig tails/FPR all for £558 delivered, only need fuel lines now.

Well thats got me sold. Ive already got a veilside plenum 100mm TB and veilside fuel rail. So am only looking to get the injectors FPR and pig tails. All that probs gona costy me about 6 quid.

Well thats got me sold. Ive already got a veilside plenum 100mm TB and veilside fuel rail. So am only looking to get the injectors FPR and pig tails. All that probs gona costy me about 6 quid.

Im pretty sure the veilside rail is a different fitting, MVP sells injectors to fit that rail iirc.

Yeah they are come to mention it. I spoke to Dusty about injectors and he was struggling to get any hi-imp at a decent price they were all mega bux for 1000cc

Speak to Jens at FIC and he will help you out. The Bosch EV14 900cc/min high imp are a very good price. If you can send him some details of your existing injectors he will modify the Bosch ones to suit your rail and inlet runners.