JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame you never had it on today, you cant compare different dynos imo, we will have plenty of chances to see whos is fastest:D

I agree, but Ryan insisted that the dynos at SRR and ScoobyClinic are the same and spec'd/programmed the same to give consistent results. The car is lots faster now lower dowmn, it's great! :D In fact Ryan said the temperature correction would have taken a couple of ponies off my latest figure, as it was deepest Winter and very cold air that day.

:blahblah: I know, I know. ;)

I'll stick it on SRR one day.

Happy with todays results at SRR (thanks Ryan) this was at 95% duty and 1.8bar (i put a splash of unleaded race fuel in to be on the safe side but Ryan feels it would not have made any difference) to get any further id need bigger injectors, a full fuel system and some cams.

Id like a proper C16 leaded race fuel map really but that will have to wait till next year when i have some more duty cycle to play with.

Had a bit of messing about with the coil packs and plugs to try and find out why it would not go over 1.5 bar without having a missfire, turned out to be some dodgy coil packs, Ryan kindly let me use his and ill be ordering some more on monday, thanks LeeP for changing them and thanks to Steve for the the tools:thumbs:

I wont touch the car anymore this year, just going to enjoy it over the summer.

632bhp (536atw's) 545ftlb:cool:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/015-6.jpg

632 horsepower is an insane amount on power and I don't think needs messing with at all. I really like how you kept the look mostly stock, it does look better - more like a proper car than a messed-with boyracer car. You, Ryan Woon, and everyone else who doesn't "bodykit" have got it right.

Surely anything much more than this 632hp just becomes a dragracer?

oh crap :D

I'm glad you're back in a Supra and pushing known limits, you are still mental though. ;)

:eyebrows:

I'll not have that said. I met Jamie and he's a thouroughly nice chap and as sane as me!!!!:p

great result jamie :-) ...glad you sorted the the misfire out..

Cheers mate, thanks for the help.:)

632 horsepower is an insane amount on power and I don't think needs messing with at all. I really like how you kept the look mostly stock, it does look better - more like a proper car than a messed-with boyracer car. You, Ryan Woon, and everyone else who doesn't "bodykit" have got it right.

Surely anything much more than this 632hp just becomes a dragracer?

Thanks for the comments.

I'll not have that said. I met Jamie and he's a thouroughly nice chap and as sane as me!!!!:p

:D;)

good result jamie, well done;)

Cheers mate.:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

hi mate

can anyone get hold of a 1.2mm headgasket and emanage blue ecu?

please help

I would start a new thread in the wanted section for that but to get you started try Garage Whifbitz in the trader section.

From those pics I personally think it needs some kind of carbon skirt to tie in with the other carbon bits. My opinion of course and I still like what you've done with it Jamie.

Ridox skirts with the carbon insert perhaps?

You big chav - get that fugly front lip off what is an otherwise perfect example of a Supra! :D :p

A bridge too far for me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. It just looks too awkward to me, clearly an add-on because it's so thick and not incorporated into the front bumper. Like you'd see on a Corsa down Maccy D's. It'd probably look great if a bodyshop were to mould / blend it into the front bumper and trim away the bits that go way up high ahead of the front wheel arches.

The stubby aerial is a neutral mod to me - not fussed either way. Something I'd probably do if my leccy aerial broke cos I'm too tight to buy a new one!!! :D

The rear 3/4 view of your car is truly stunning IMO :thumbs: Hard as nails and beautiful at the same time, like an Oriental stunner in bondage gear lol :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.