JamieP

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah stock engine, Gonna push the turbo as far as it will go on race fuel, if it will take 2.5bar then i will go with that but we think at a around 2 bar the turbo will run out of puff, my plan is to try for a 10 second 1/4 at this years suprapod.:)

Yeah stock engine, Gonna push the turbo as far as it will go on race fuel, if it will take 2.5bar then i will go with that but we think at a around 2 bar the turbo will run out of puff, my plan is to try for a 10 second 1/4 at this years suprapod.:)

2.5 bar :D

Ryan is going to have to change his business name, especially if you make it into the 10's :D

I hope the engine lasts mate. That's awesome if it does.

I have a spare;):D

I am not gonna stand a chance at Suprapod now :(

Am seeing Ryan next week though so may have to get the boost increased a little more :D

Where did you get the drag radials from mate?

I got them from the parts forsale on here, club member Fish.:)

i want those tyres SOOOOOO much. Is there a way of getting those on wheels that fit over UK brakes?

Nah not in 15", its no biggie to swap out some j-specs for the day, only take a couple of hours at most and its only once a year:)