JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys.

Ill get some proper pics soon, paintwork is amazing the car looks as if its wet.

Feels pretty much the same after the geo change tbh but it felt good before.

My unsprung weight must be pretty low now, although i also prefer the look of the siena's the new wheels are easy to keep clean and feel half the weight, the shocks are very light with Titanium parts, the brembo monoblocs weigh next to nothing and i also went with Titanium wheel nuts and even had the tyres inflated with nitrogen.

Im very happy with it, its basically finished now, just the last couple of bits to do, fit the carbon undertray, new custom breather system and sort the fueling for more boost and she is done, i may be tempted to stick my Jun 256/256 cams in at a later date but thats about it.

Jamie:)

See above

At the moment my breather pipe points out under the car, Paul Wiffin is making me a custom catch tank similar to the one on his car that sits in the top left of the engine bay.

It'll be with you today mate. Forgot to put the K/N breather in though, will post that seperately for you. Post some pics up when you get it, I need some for my website anyway!

Looks very nice Jamie! Makes you wonder why anyone would really want a bodykit when a stock car can look that good (Have you gotten rid of your Ridox boot spoiler?).

Exactly.

Spoiler was coming unstuck so i took it off till i can get some more 3M pads.

Looks tasty, have you got your rear diffuser yet?

Not yet bud.

That runway brings some nice memories up :). Did you see the fresh sheet of tarmac where they used to do skid pan testing ;)

Should of rang chap as its only 4 miles from mine.

Ryan

Ahh right i would have if id have know:), the place i buy my truss roofs from is in there.