JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you post up the settings once it's done and also how it feels please?

Yup, its the same setup i had last time and felt good then, only having it done again as ive changed coilovers/ARB's and wheels, the car feels planted now but id rather have it checked over so im 100% its perfect.

Normally I'd be one to ask about the geometry changes and how they effected.. blah, blah....

Instead I'll just say that paintwork looks stunning, absolutely stunning :cool:

Got to love the look of a near-stock supra, it's all those little things you don't really see (at least on first glance) that really make the car.

New wheels ain't bad either... I prefer the sienna's but the new ones make it look a little more mean ;) As before, most people won't think about the weight saving. etc, it's the stuff you don't see again..

Thanks guys.

Ill get some proper pics soon, paintwork is amazing the car looks as if its wet.

Feels pretty much the same after the geo change tbh but it felt good before.

My unsprung weight must be pretty low now, although i also prefer the look of the siena's the new wheels are easy to keep clean and feel half the weight, the shocks are very light with Titanium parts, the brembo monoblocs weigh next to nothing and i also went with Titanium wheel nuts and even had the tyres inflated with nitrogen.

Im very happy with it, its basically finished now, just the last couple of bits to do, fit the carbon undertray, new custom breather system and sort the fueling for more boost and she is done, i may be tempted to stick my Jun 256/256 cams in at a later date but thats about it.

Jamie:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Jamie, why have you decided on a using a breather system?

At the moment my breather pipe points out under the car, Paul Wiffin is making me a custom catch tank similar to the one on his car that sits in the top left of the engine bay.