• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers guys.:)

Jay, yeah side mount, same seat i had in the red car and very comfy, this is the XL version and ill weigh it when i get the chance, cant be much.

Cheers bud, so are you getting a single frame which allows OEM forward & backward slide movement & attaches direct to the sidemount points on the seat?

Cheers mate, fitted them today.

Ill get some pics up tomorrow if i get a chance to clean it, stonkin would have a baby if i posted a pic of it in the state it is now:D

Lol, do you find it easier to clean now its been detailed?

BTW - did my first day on my new bike today - loved it :D

Nice finish on the paintwork! :)

Did you have to do anything to the arches to run that rear setup Jamie? Do you ever get any tyre rubbing on fast B road adventures?

Also - is it just the photo angle or is there something weird going on with the front ride height or tyre width - the tyre almost looks like it is sticking out too far?

I had to cut the rear archs when i fitted the last wheels, no rubbing at all and wheels sit flush, its going into wheels in motion tomorrow for a full geo setup and im going to drop the front down a bit more as the gap is a bit big for my liking.:)