JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sold the M3, got bored of it.

Decided to go with a bit more of a track setup on the Supra instead, Better coilover kit and Titan anti roll bars installed, smaller lighter wheels and bucket seats coming.

All thats left to do then is quieten it down a bit.

Sold the M3, got bored of it.

Decided to go with a bit more of a track setup on the Supra instead, Better coilover kit and Titan anti roll bars installed, smaller lighter wheels and bucket seats coming.

All thats left to do then is quieten it down a bit.

I was always suprised that you would use 250bhp less for track than on the road ... your Supe will be a nice track animal. ;)

Nice day so me and Dazza went out playing in the Supra for an hour.

First impressions of the new coil over kit and Titan ARB's is good, our private race track has some roundabouts;) on it and the car is noticeably quicker round them and feels very planted, feels like im in a race car now:d

On the back roads its slower for sure as even on the softest settings its to harsh to take some of the big bumps but its not a bad thing really as will slow me down a bit.

I wanted a more track focused setup but for a street car The Tein superstreets is hard to beat imo, you have the adjustability of a coil over kit and its soft enough to soak up everything our crap roads can chuck at it.

Not much left to do now, Few bits coming from Paul like a bucket seat/lightweight wheels and a custom breather kit then its of to Ryan to sort the fuel system out and a bit more mapping, Oh and not to forget the carbon diffuser, the car is feeling like a great package now, everyone that comes out in it is always impressed and i am so happy how its turned out.

Big thanks to Stonkin (Christian) for the detail on the car, Today is the first time ive taken it out of the lockup since he worked his magic and its truly stunning, the car is immaculate in every way now:cool:

Had a nice play with a scooby that had a couple of guys mapping it (headphones and laptops) Supra 1 scooby 0;)

Vents look good too..LOL

Over the moon with Dave's handy work, highly recommend him.

Dont want to repost myself:)

Are you just going for the 1 seat or a pair Jamie? It certainly is a great package, you should be happy, it's what many would call the perfect Supra, me included.

Yeah just the one mate and will only be having it in the car when on track.

Looking absolutely mint Jamie - excellent scrub up job by Stonkin, need to treat mine to such a job sometime! Don't suppose you could recommend a guy in West Lothian / Edinburgh area guys?

Cheers,

Brian.

I'll come up with a bucket & scrubbing brush if you want Brian? :D