JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought i killed it this time, i really was going for it and the car just died:search: big sinking feeling:(

Coasted to a side turning and tried starting it, turning over but nothing, quick call to Ryan and he said check my fuel pressure, it was very low and no fuel pumps cutting in, then called Lee to find out where the fuse was and and all that had happened was a propshaft i had in the boot had pulled the cable out of the fuse holder, result 2 min fix and i was on my way:)

First time she has ever let me down.

I thought i killed it this time, i really was going for it and the car just died:search: big sinking feeling:(

Coasted to a side turning and tried starting it, turning over but nothing, quick call to Ryan and he said check my fuel pressure, it was very low and no fuel pumps cutting in, then called Lee to find out where the fuse was and and all that had happened was a propshaft i had in the boot had pulled the cable out of the fuse holder, result 2 min fix and i was on my way:)

I bet that was a relief! :D

I don't think it was the cars fault you shoved a heavy propshaft in the boot mate lol ;)

get some roofbars on it next time you need to transport a shaft(of any kind) :D