JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't keep up with this thread - what's the verdict on the cams mate? Did you change the turbocharger and cams in the same upgrade or incrementally?

Cams and turbo changed at the same time, this graph is the old setup on cast T67 and stock cams at 630bhp V billet T67 and jun 256/256 cams at 730bhp.

when you say failed jamie do you mean the turbo or the engine. how many miles did the last one last before it gave way. in your expert opinion is this billet turbos superseeding the older turbos

When we removed the old turbo it had blade damage, done about 14k i think, You only have to look at my dyno graph to see how much better these billet turbos are over the older cast wheel turbos.

compare to other T67 supras with stock engines and uprarated cams (IanC, Gaz1 or bonus2000) and you can see how much better spool they are.

http://2bartuning.com/dynographs/

T04z is a good turbo, ive been in chingys car a few times and it feels strong, pity its not been on srr yet as id like to compare them.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)