The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

When Ryan mapped my car he told me you liked to put the car sideways every chance you got lol. This could be your calling.

Jamie P....................... The only man I know who should have wipers on his side windows!!!!:blink: Respect !!!!!!!!!;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to fit my new twin box whifbitz exhaust today, all part of my "getting the car track ready" mods, trouble i had was when i fitted the 4" Vband to 2 bolt adapter it pushed the exhaust to far back so im going to take it to my fabricators in the morning to get 69mm chopped out of it, im doing a before and after sound clip:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

i want a set of them ramps! :) where you get them jamie?

ill also assume you will be attending the ring next year ? ;)

I got them a couple of years back on ebay, try searching low ramps, yup i will be at the ring next year and various trackdays over here:)

Jamie how did you drive the car onto them ramps? Take a fence panel out or jack it up and put the ramps in place? I'm asking as £100 is alot if you could not drive the car onto the ramps. Thinking of getting a set thats all.

Lol, no i reverse it up on them, it dont look it in the pics but there is 6ft in front of the car, the jack was there to hold the exhaust while i undid it:)

Got the new exhaust fitted, Had a local place to me chop the 2 bolt flange off and weld on the 4" vband to 3" reducer, its loads quieter, just hope its gonna be track friendly quiet, just uploading a sound clip now.:)

Im gonna fit my brembos rear brakes back on tomorrow, they had to be removed when i fit the 15" wheels for suprapod but as im now giving the rest of you a chance to win that next year i wont be needing to fit the j-spec rears again, anyone want them give me a pm.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Is it likely to lose any power like this Jamie?

Maybe, Ryan is gonna check it over for me before i give it any beans.

I'll be interested to know that as I have something very similar on mine albeit with a third box like the Tanabe. I'm hoping it won't suck too much power.....although there may be some low end gains anyway.