JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a really tasty looking fit!!! Do they give you any templates tu cut the trims, or is it a guess? :)

No templates, you just have to measure it out, its not to hard, start smaller than you think as you can always cut more off;)

Just fitted the passenger seat and now ive started on the green theme to the engine bay:d ill get some fitted pics up later when they have dried.

Also been meesing about with my incar camera mount, might treat you to a incar video tonight:eyebrows:

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Excellent. Where did ya get that colour paint? Is it a special type for heat resistance or anything?

Local kawasaki dealer, there is two different kawasaki greens, this is the brighter of the two, Its just normal motorbike paint, if it dont stay looking good ill have the guy that powdercoated my cage do them:)

Thanks mate, Very proud dad:)

I chose the green because there is a guy up the road with a black and green GT3RS and i love the contrast, was getting bored so need to spice things up a bit;)

Nah ill leave the hoses black, im gonna powdercoat the ic pipes black when i get a chance.

Thanks mate, Very proud dad:)

I chose the green because there is a guy up the road with a black and green GT3RS and i love the contrast, was getting bored so need to spice things up a bit;)

Nah ill leave the hoses black, im gonna powdercoat the ic pipes black when i get a chance.

Oh ok ive had a go in a red and black one (only as a passenger though) not seen a green and black one bet it looks nice!!:eyebrows:

Nice idea with the IC pipes looking forward to seeing the pics of the next stage :D

Ahh...

One question Jamie. Just looking at your setup, did the throttle cable come as part of a kit? I need a longer one for mine you see.

Hope ya don't mind me posting a pic of my bay in your thread :innocent:

It was off a celica mate, speak with LeeP as he sourced it and knows the part number;)

I'm a tad late to the praise party, having only just read this thread, but top job on the car Jamie.

Nicely executed build combining the right amout of sting without all the tatty bling :thumbs:

Jury's out on the green tho..... Might be a grower.

Seems like more congratulations are in order for the arrival of little one. She looks like the next Dana Patrick in the making. You must be proud.

I'm a tad late to the praise party, having only just read this thread, but top job on the car Jamie.

Nicely executed build combining the right amout of sting without all the tatty bling :thumbs:

Jury's out on the green tho..... Might be a grower.

Seems like more congratulations are in order for the arrival of little one. She looks like the next Dana Patrick in the making. You must be proud.

Cheers Mig:d Had to google Dana Patrick.. cool girl:cool:

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)