JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers guys, when i say fitted i mean its held in with a couple of big washers and self tappers:d ill bolt it in the weekend, i wanted it fitted for tonights ace cafe, just gotta go wash it in a min and im off out for some tarmac ripping fun;)

Cracking stuff mate.

I was watching Monster Garage the other night and saw them fabricate and fit a rollcage to a Corvette Stingray they were 'fettling'. I bet you get a right buzz from sticking that particular tubular construction in your chariot :)

Cheers guys, must say i love the green contrast, will get some better pics when the install is all finished.:)

Is that a certified cage dude???? Do me a favour, when you go the pod try and find out if that is legal to use in the HKS drag series in a 9 second car.:blink:

I doubt it mate, its just a bolt in rear cage, you not coming to suprapod?

Getting bored so ive sold the full leather trimmed interior.

That interior was lovely! Oh well, I'm sure you have something tasty in mind.

Quick couple of questions.. did you fit facelift dash plastics, or have you just managed to re-finish the panels so that they look like the facelift finish? If so, how? Also, just curious what the four buttons are underneath the wing-mirror retractor?

Actually, I can see a pre-facelift clock.. so what did you have done to the dash panels? My RX7 needs the same treatment.

Its all pre facelift, i just sprayed the facelift pod matt black and the match is pretty good.

The 4 buttons on the right are my controls for the dash2 display.

Oh right. It looks like non-rubbery facelift grey instead of rubbery black. Must be the camera.

Did a couple of hours work on the car this evening, bolted the cage in and trimmed the plastic side pods around it.

Had a bit of a result with this cusco cage, unlike my last rear cage the back seats still fit with this one so ive abandoned the idea of boarding it out and sourced and installed some more seats.:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)