The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

You big chav - get that fugly front lip off what is an otherwise perfect example of a Supra! :D :p

A bridge too far for me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. It just looks too awkward to me, clearly an add-on because it's so thick and not incorporated into the front bumper. Like you'd see on a Corsa down Maccy D's. It'd probably look great if a bodyshop were to mould / blend it into the front bumper and trim away the bits that go way up high ahead of the front wheel arches.

The stubby aerial is a neutral mod to me - not fussed either way. Something I'd probably do if my leccy aerial broke cos I'm too tight to buy a new one!!! :D

The rear 3/4 view of your car is truly stunning IMO :thumbs: Hard as nails and beautiful at the same time, like an Oriental stunner in bondage gear lol :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

Lol:D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rear 3/4 view of your car is truly stunning IMO :thumbs: Hard as nails and beautiful at the same time, like an Oriental stunner in bondage gear lol :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Brian.

I'm so stuck thinking about that now :)

I don't like the front bit either but the rest is just car p0rn!!

You big chav - get that fugly front lip off what is an otherwise perfect example of a Supra! :D :p

A bridge too far for me but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. It just looks too awkward to me, clearly an add-on

Cheers,

Brian.

You are saying what i was thinking!! It just doesn`t blend in with the rest of the car - maybe the oem lowered lip with black mesh in front of the IC??

Less is more and all that:):cool:

On the way back from japfest i noticed the car started pulling to the right, checked the tyre pressures and all was good so i susspect ive knocked a bush out with all that drifting:innocent:

Instead of trying to find the faulty one ive opted for a full set of poweflex bushes (i had them on the red supra and all seemed good) they should be here in a few days and the car will be going back to SRD for a few jobs to be done.

Full set of poly bushes

New coil packs

Oil service

Line lock kit fitted ready for Suprapod;)

Not as finished as i thought:D It never ends does it:rolleyes:

Yup

Cool, will have to take my camera to santa pod.

Just an idea but could the pulling to one side be anything to do with knocking the wheel at all and putting the tracking out when you damaged your splitter. Or did you stop before the wheels touched.

Is that a device that allows you to just brake with the front wheels for the ultimate tyre warming burnouts :D

Yup, you put your foot on the brake peddle then press a button on the dash and that locks the front wheels leaving the rears free to spin, i normally just left foot brake but that puts lots of strain on the brakes and drivetrain.

Cool, will have to take my camera to santa pod.

Just an idea but could the pulling to one side be anything to do with knocking the wheel at all and putting the tracking out when you damaged your splitter. Or did you stop before the wheels touched.

Wheels never got touched, i just caught the side of a curb with the spiltter at less than walking pace, it started doing it early in the day.

Wheels never got touched, i just caught the side of a curb with the spiltter at less than walking pace, it started doing it early in the day.

Like I said just a thought, plus a tracking/geo adjustment would be cheaper than replacing all the bushes. Hope the bush replacement sorts it, pulling to one side is one of those thinks that you realise isn't right and the part thats causing it isn't normally easy to see/diagnose.

Like I said just a thought, plus a tracking/geo adjustment would be cheaper than replacing all the bushes. Hope the bush replacement sorts it, pulling to one side is one of those thinks that you realise isn't right and the part thats causing it isn't normally easy to see/diagnose.

I agree thats why im going to change every bush to be sure, then back to wheels in motion for another geo setup;)