JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im wanting to do a sub in the boot like that eventualy when i get the money to sort out the audio in the car. Was thinking of useing the empty part at each side near the very rear end of the car for 2 storage lockers for loads of crap and tools i keep rolling arround in the boot :p

Nice work.

So is your sub 'open' just under the carpet in the boot, as mine is just like that too, and if I put anything in the boot on top of it, it just kills the sound etc?

When I redo mine, I'm going make sure I put a grille of some sort over it, just to protect it from any potential interruption.

So is your sub 'open' just under the carpet in the boot, as mine is just like that too, and if I put anything in the boot on top of it, it just kills the sound etc?

When I redo mine, I'm going make sure I put a grille of some sort over it, just to protect it from any potential interruption.

Yeah thats it mate, good idea on the grill.

Im off out in her now to terrorise the streets for a few hours:D

I had the pleasure of experiencing this beast 1st hand the other day, all I can say is Jamie could make a fortune if he charged for rides in it :D

Stunning motor in every way!!!!! :thumbs:

Takes driving a supra to another level dont he.

He wonders why i never want to use the dyno for mapping :D

Lee fitted my fuel pulsation damper removal kit today, lets hope this now allows more boost and a race fuel map, if not then ill be fitting an upgraded fuel system.

My spare engine is on the stand ready for some work but looking into one of the intake ports it appears to have a crack, Lee is going to strip it down when he has time to check it out, might fully build this engine.

Link to my Shine carbon diffuser we fitted today, some mixed reactions on it but i like it:)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=181891

hmm that "crack" looks like something I've seen before. I'm not sure that's a problem, but surely someone knowledgeble will come along and have a say?

I know what you are thinking as its on the cast line, but this looks to be a crack, the engine came from a crashed car that hit a bridge, the head is coming off and going to be tested.