JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you deal with rain getting in? Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Same as any other vented bonnet.

I rarely drive it in the rain and the rest of the time its either in the garage at my father inlaws house or undercover on my drive.

That car is sexual :D

Thats how they should have looked rolling off the production line !!

To be fair it pretty much is how they rolled off the production line, take away the wheels and clear indicators.

The car looks stunning when you see how great it looks pretty much stock you wonder why so many people go to the expense and hassle of fitting bogging veilside kits.

Great work JamieP!

Catch tank looks might fine mate, just added it to my website for anyone interested in one. There are other options available as well with push on hose, breather from the inlet cam cover into the tank and also a return back to the air filter pipe if needed.

http://garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=2326&Itemid=53

Is that a user function or does the mapper need to do it?

I could do it if i could be bothered to read the instructions but ill let Ryan do it:)

Interior looks spotless bud, seat looks great too :)

Edit can I be sad and ask where you got the frame & how much it weighs?

Cheers mate, got it from whifbitz, never weighed it but seemed pretty light, i had to cut and shut it to fit the xl seat though.

Ooo, some more sound stuff, excellent. Will it be something you can remove for your trackdays?

It will be removable but i wont bother, need to give the others a fighting chance;) ive asked Duncan at AI to keep it as light as possible, i get it back tomorrow and will upload some pics of the install.

Lightweight stealth boot install is complete, Sides and top done in 1/2" MDF and the bottom fibreglassed sounds amazing, had the complete car dynamatted now and its made a huge difference to the road noise, all work done by Duncan at AI audio, highly recommend him.

will get a pic with the carpet back in on the weekend.

http://www.aiaudio.co.uk/

I will let the pics do the talking:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)