JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

car looks stunning jamie, dave did a wicked job with the paint work.. loving the little touch with the carbon on the boot there... congrats man... u got one sweet ride there..

Jamie, are they the wheels you had reconditioned? if so what do you use on yours to keep them looking polished? i had mine done and mine have no lacquer either.

Yeah they are, its a pita tbh mate and i may change them soon, i use silvo wadding to get the cr@p off them then polish with rimwax.

Edit... just looking at the pics in your garage, stunning car.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Stonkin is here doing the detail/paint correction today.

I thought my car was clean till he stated work on it, my god he is good, he has been working on it since 9 this morning, i just popped into the farm on the way back from the pub to see how he is getting on and he has the back half finished, truly stunning work, the paint looks wet, the difference between the panels finished and not finished has amazed me.:cool:

I think he has a late night planned to get it finished, cant wait to see it tomorrow.

Pics soon:)

Stonkin is here doing the detail/paint correction today.

I thought my car was clean till he stated work on it, my god he is good, he has been working on it since 9 this morning, i just popped into the farm on the way back from the pub to see how he is getting on and he has the back half finished, truly stunning work, the paint looks wet, the difference between the panels finished and not finished has amazed me.:cool:

I think he has a late night planned to get it finished, cant wait to see it tomorrow.

Pics soon:)

traitor lol , :),