JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to take a risk on the red stitching as everything black was getting to much, It looks a lot brighter in the pics than IRL i hear, must be the flash.

I must say i am nervous what the out come will look like, i have made the mistake of taking a car to far once before;)

I had to take a risk on the red stitching as everything black was getting to much

Yeah I know what you mean there mate and understand why you'd want to break things up a bit on the interior. Black carpet, black headlining, black dash, black door cards, etc.. it's like being at a wake in some Supra's :D

If it's a bit much you could always get the stitching dyed a darker colour at a later date

Few pics of the AEM water injection install.

A boss was made for the nozzle and then welded to the intercooler pipe.

Battery relocated to the boot, water injection pump and tank mounted.

Interior stripped for trimming

Trying to keep the boot looking as stock as possible despite the WI and battery.

Most of the interior is back in the car now but I will wait for Jamie to post the pics when its all finished, looks really nice :)

maybe I've missed it but have you managed to sort the high intake temps? cause?

looking great btw :)

Yea think so, Ryan did a tweek and it seemed to be back to normal but the weather was so cold it was hard to say for sure, will know for sure when it goes back on the dyno, hopefully in a week or so.

Couple of pics of the front seats. They look really good and suit the car very well. Pictures dont do them justice.

The rear seat was modified so Jamie can put his seat all the way back without squashing the back one, he's tall you know :)