The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz NUR Spec Catback Exhaust

meph137

SEE POST 4 BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER!

I'm considering selling my NUR Spec R, I would like to have a Tanabe Medallion Touring instead so a swap would be preferable. I bought my Supe from Boot3yzsupra, he only had the Exhaust fitted for a few months, and I've only just bought his car so its almost brand new, VGC.

attachment.php?attachmentid=77180&d=1213731850

If you don't want to exchange I can take offers...I think £350 is about right? Offer me if you don't agree :)

I didn't know there was a difference to be honest, its currently fitted to a TT though, seems fine to me!

Just to let people know, sorry for the slightl mess around but I have found that a Tanabe is a bit too much for me to buy new right now, so that means I'nm only really interested in exchanges for a Tanabe, which I doubt will happen, but I can try :p

Am thinking this should be 'Parts for Sale' section mate, am sure a mod will scamper along soon and move it as it should aid your sale/swap ;)

Sorry didnt see that post, yeh I have no idea why I put it here tbh...guess I didnt see the parts section, doh!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.